We are living in interesting times. Covid, masks, vaccinations, stress, anxiety, job related stuff…. You want to have the freedom to go on trips, but at the same time, you have to be cautious. If all of those ugly and bad things are impacting you and you want to escape reality, listen to some tips and find out about some good destinations. And do not let anybody force you to make decisions you do not want to make. Consult a professional and be smart.
- If your passport is expiring in the next twelve months, you should start the application process now. The turnaround time is about 18 weeks.
- There’s a new airline starting up service in Milwaukee with flights across the country.
- If your flight gets canceled or you’re inconvenienced by a major schedule change you can get a refund from the airlines for that ticket if that’s based on the airline’s change. If you make the changes, you’re not eligible.
- Nickelodeon Resort Riviera Maya is opening. It is huge, and they have an unbelievable water park. And it is located next to some other excellent destinations.
- Hawaii – there are three different ways to be able to get in and out of the country, three different ways for you to download and upload your vaccination card or negative test. Use a travel agent to help with this.
Connect with the Toms